- Top of the line stability running shoe
- Viscous yet spring-loaded Brooks DNA provides adaptive cushioning
- Full length BioMoGo midsole puts energy in your step
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar gives reliable control
- Segmented Crash Pad in the heel for buttery landings
- Moisture-management upper helps keep feet comfy
- Performs on various terrain
- Differential = 12mm
- Ideal for pronation or flat arches
7 Models Available
- from $94.95Addiction 10 (Black/Anthracite)
- from $80.00Addiction 10 (Silver/Black/Metallic Gold)
- from $120.00Addiction 11 (Black/Anthracite)
- from $99.98Addiction 11 (Storm/Peacoat/Silver)
- from $89.49Addiction 12 (Anthracite/High Risk Red/Silver)
- from $103.91Addiction 12 (Black/Anthracite)
- from $102.99Addiction 12 (Mako Grey/Anthracite/Brooks Blue)
Brooks Addiction Review
You'll never need to or want to quit the Brooks Addiction running shoe. Made for moderate to really severe overpronators, Addiction provides firm support with good cushion that makes for great runs.
Brooks employs several of their best technologies to contstruct the Addiction running shoe. Adaptive DNA cushioning absorbs shock for joint protection and keeps your feet cushioned even when you change pace or terrain. DNA is quite springy and adjusts to each runner's specific shape, weight, and motion to provide an individual experience. For the midsole, DNA technology is blended with Bio MoGo which provides this adaptive cushion throughout versus just in the heel and forefoot like other models. This combination provides 30% more cushion than other typical shoe materials like gel or EVA.
The men's Brooks Addiction running shoe also features the Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar, which provides each runner with their optimum arch support. PDRB reaches all the way from heel to forefoot to reduce pronation. It helps create smooth transitions from midfoot to toe-off, which then enhances gait efficiency and alignment. Stability is further enhanced with the crash pad under the heel to mitigate landings and generally smooth out the ride.
Many other Brooks running shoes have been incorporating no-sew uppers, but Brooks has maintained sturdy stitched-on overlays in the Brooks Addiction. And this is exactly what overpronators who need lots of support require. A roomy toe box accomodates wide footed runners, while a traditional lacing system helps make the fit individual.
Don't let pronation issues keep you from getting out running. Pick up an ally that you'll never give up in the Brooks Addiction.