Brooks Adrenaline GTS
- Mens running shoes that support and cushion pronators, however fast paced your run gets
- Mesh uppers in a range of modern colorways, with moisture-management technology for fresher strides
- Lace up closure for easy adjustment
- Adaptive and personalized cushioning from the BioMoGo DNA midsole feature
- Controlling Progressive Diagonal Rollbar enhnaces a natural foot motion
- Full length Segmented Crash Pad for efficient and smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Shock dispersing updated V-Groove feature
Brooks Adrenaline GTS
16 Models Available
- from $109.98GTS 14 (Black/Anthracite/Orange.com)
- from $109.98GTS 14 (Black/Anthracite/Pavement)
- from $89.95GTS 15 (Anthracite/Lime Punch/Orange.com)
- from $84.99GTS 15 (Black/Anthracite)
- from $119.99GTS 15 (Black/High Risk Red/Anthracite)
- from $119.99GTS 15 (Satsuma/Ribbon Red/Black)
- from $83.95GTS 15 (White/Olympic Blue/Lime Punch)
- from $84.99GTS 16 (Black/Anthracite)
- from $79.99GTS 16 (Black/Nightlife/High Risk Red)
- from $134.98GTS 16 (Black/Silver/White/Bright Lights)
- from $83.99GTS 16 (Electric Blue/High Risk Red/Black/Cyber Yellow)
- from $79.99GTS 16 (High Risk Red/Anthracite/Silver)
- from $97.99GTS 16 (Kaleidoscope/Blue/Eclipse)
- from $77.95GTS 16 (Peacoat/High Risk Red/China Blue)
- from $84.95GTS 16 (Poppy Red/Peacoat Navy/Strong)
- from $71.20GTS 16 (Silver/Electric Brooks Blue/Black)
Brooks Adrenaline GTS Review
For a smooth, cushioned and responsive ride, lace up a pair of cool Brooks Adrenaline GTS running shoes.
Brooks have created the modern Adrenaline GTS running shoes in a range of models and colorways, each featuring the perfect balance of comfort and support. For breathable and cool feet throughout your run there's a moisture-management mesh upper, which on newer models is made with a nearly seamless design for an improved fit. Expert and customized cushioning comes from this brands innovative BioMoGo DNA midsole, a material that adapts to your own specific stride which develops and changes throughout your run. A Progressive Diagonal Rollbar is also incorporated within the shoe for added support and to promote a natural ride.
Another piece of expert technology within the Brooks Adrenaline GTS, is the Segmented Crash Pad which runs the full length of the shoe. This feature enables a smooth heel-to-toe transition from the fully integrated shock absorbers that make up the pad, which cushion and maximize each stride for a smooth and controlled run. Newer models also feature the updated V-Groove which folds within the design, helping further to absorb shocks away from the foot.
Hit the road (Jack) in a pair of cushioning mens Brooks Adrenaline GTS, running shoes that are so comfortable there's no need to look back, but simply concentrate on the road ahead.