- Retain your style in snowy weather with the luxe UGG Adirondack
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
- Leather bottom shaft
- Cuffed twinface top shaft
- Durable nylon round laces
- Rubber toe
- UGGpure™ 100% wool upper shaft, upper tongue, collar, and sockliner
- Removeable or replaceable UGGpure insole
- Comfortably designed for all day wear
- Breathable eVent membrane liner
- Vibram® outsole made of TC1 wet/snow compound
- Serious lug pattern for traction
- Approximate boot shaft height is 7"
- Approximate boot circumference at opening is 13"
- 1.25" heel height
10 Colors Available
- from $109.99Black
- from $179.99Black Exotic Velvet
- from $224.95Black/Grey
- from $132.95Charcoal
- from $150.72Chocolate
- from $224.95Obsidian
- from $224.95Otter
- from $224.95Sand
- from $112.50Stout
- from $112.47White
UGG Adirondack Review
When we think of UGG Australia, we think of the cozy simple sheepskin boots that keep your feet toasty and basically told the world it was okay to wear slippers out of the house. Speaking from experience, those kind of boots are not very weather resistant. Well, UGG Adirondack boot is nothing like those original pull on Uggs, except for a wonderful sheepskin insole. The UGG Adirondack boot is a serious boot for cold weather, made from the most premium materials. Its outside is full grain leather and suede that are completely waterproof. It also features an eVent membrane which is windproof yet breathable, meaning it is designed specifically to vent moisture out of the inside of the boot. The membrane is also waterproof (hooray technology!). Wrap around toe bumpers help keep precipitation and puddles well at bay, and protect high-scuff areas of the boot.
The Adirondack has a wooly shearling lining and collar that can be word folded down as shown or laced up, making for two distint looks. UGG branded grommets adorn the functional lace-up front of the boot. Vibram makes the outsole and they made an Ugg-exclusive design from TC1 wet and snow compound with a repeated lug pattern that will provide excellent traction and maximize contact with surfaces. This sole is not too stiff, which really doesn't work in winter; it's designed to flex with the foot's natural movements.
Whether you are just going out to shovel snow or if you have an entire day of trekking ahead, the UGG Adirondack is an excellent choice. Its utility looks are very chic and can be dressed up and stylized, like a military boot. The UGG Australia Adirondack is like a chic designer SUV. Can move in all terrains, is proofed against weather challenges, and can deliver you to a movie premier if that's where you're going. ;)